The LMS6002D RF transceiver IC's bandwidth (1.5-28 MHz), selectable on-the-fly, makes it suitable for a large number of narrowband and broadband applications, while maintaining good channel selectivity. Combining this to multiple references and synchronization modes, the Radio420X is right at home in such applications as multimode software-defined radio (SDR), advanced telecommunications (MIMO systems, cognitive radios, LTE, WiMAX, white space, Wi-Fi, GSM, WCDMA), and signal intelligence (SIGINT).
The Radio420X is the first in the Radio42X family, an SDR version that allows applications in the spectrum under 3 GHz. However, a new memebr of this family is already under development, the Radio421X, which will specifically target LTE applications. Keep visiting for developments.
- 0.3-3.0 GHz RF frequency range
- 1.5-28 MHz programmable modulation bandwidth
- FMC LPC — one RF transceiver
- FMC HPC — two RF transceivers. Refer to literature for mechanical limitations.
- Maximum 10 dBm output power
- TBD dBm input sensitivity
- Over 80 dB software-programmable RX/TX analog dynamic range
- Separate TX and RX antennas on the front panel
- Software-selectable RX filters bank (for standard wireless applications) and full-bandwidth option
- Selectable reference input — onboard, front panel, or FMC driven