Municipal infrastructure solutions
The quality of municipal infrastructure represents one of the major issues facing municipal administrations. Roche's multidisciplinary expertise in combination with our municipal engineering specialists allow Roche to deliver innovation in the area of the environment, road traffic and engineering, drinking water and waste water treatment systems, environmental preservation and resource allocation, along with a comprehensive range of services and expertise tailored to municipal needs. With our engineers, urban planners, economists and financial specialists, Roche develops integrated and sustainable infrastructure solutions.
- Cable burial for public utilities (Hydro-Québec)
- Waste snow management
- Urban hydraulics and hydrology (urban drainage, dams, shore protection, control and retention structures, etc)
- Sewer and water supply networks (distribution, collection, interception and rehabilitation)
- Drinking water treatment (ground and surface waters)
- Waste water treatment (biological and physical-chemical processes)
- Urban road systems
Buy municipal infrastructure solutions
Or contact the seller
in section "Development and implementation of infrastructure solutions and systems integration projects "
View also services categories "Software development services"