Clock generator ADACSync
6U cPCI, multichannel, GPS-disciplined, precision clock generator
The ADACSync is a 6U, cPCI (PXI compatible), GPS-disciplined, precision low-jitter clock generator specifically designed to help synchronize multichannel system clocks, such as when synchronizing several digitizer boards or daisy chaining ADACSyncs to yield more channels (with an external input clock).
The ADACSync is also equipped of a GPS module, enabling the onboard VCxO to continuously match the GPS reference (a process referred to as "GPS-disciplined clock"). The GPS position/time information is also available for DAQ applications.
- Five, independent programmable clock outputs
- Output range from 31.25 MHz to 350.00 MHz
- Less than 0.1 ppm, GPS-matched, onboard reference 10 MHz VCxO
- Distribution buffer with eight frequency-synchronous channels (programmable CLK0)
- Four, independently buffered outputs (programmable CLK1-CLK4)
- Reference clocks—External, onboard, or onboard GPS disciplined
- 1 pps GPS outputs
- GPS time/position-stamp at GPIO-32 output
- Stand-alone configuration through the onboard EEPROM
- Easy-to-use programming application