- Method of placementFloor standing
- Follow ceramic and natural stone tile manufacturer's recommended installation instructions.
- Installation and subfloor requirements must conform to TCA or TCC standards.
- Concrete subfloors must be dry, clean and free of dirt, grease, wax, paint, oil or anything that would adversely affect adhesion of DURAQUIET.
- Subfloor must be checked for excessive moisture. If a waterproof membrane is required specify:
Buy duraquiet ® for ceramic and stone tile
Or contact the seller
in section "Acoustic systems"